The Credentialate Update
Thanks for your interest in our Credentialate Update.
Find below an archive of previous issues for your review, listed in reverse date order.
Want to be included on future Credentialate Updates? Just enter your email in the box to the right and we'll send it direct to your inbox.
|007||16 February 2021||Aligning Employability with 21st-Century Skills and Creating an Industry-Aligned Micro-Credentials Framework|
|006||02 February 2021||Frameworks - Proving Capability, Skill and Competency|
|005||19 January 2021||Skills-Based Hiring - Agreeing on the Language and Full Video Interview Now Available|
|004||17 December 2020||Do You Know the Meaning of 'Employability' in Today's World? Watch Video Interview|
|003||25 November 2020||Rethinking Employability Beyond 2020: Ten Recommendations for Universities|
|002||10 November 2020||A Micro-Credentialing Journey and Bringing Assessment & Credentials Together|
|001||27 October 2020||Can You Remember What Gave You Your Last 'Ah-Ha' Insight?|
Discover where you are on your micro-credential journey and plan next stepsThe Micro-Credential Maturity Model is a tool to help you assess current offerings, explore organisational aspirations and map out potential steps towards implementing a micro-credential program.
- Defines 5 key stages of micro-credential deployment - ranging from initial exploratory
- Experiments through to an immersive, integrated experience
- Defines important factors, segmented into 7 facets
- Highlights sample scenarios and provides guidance on completing
- Identifies critical success factors to short-cut your learning and help you take action faster