NEW Evidence Matrix Builder
The Evidence Matrix provides a flexible yet robust framework from which digital credentials can be created without the need for an existing rubric. Instead, the Evidence Matrix allows the elements of the competency to be mapped to assessment and evidence, with or independent of the learning management system (LMS). With the Evidence Matrix, evidence-based digital credentials just sprinted towards agile...
Here’s an example of what this looks like in Credentialate:
- Select a competency from the Skills and Competency Library
- Select the evidence source - such as a course in your LMS
- Select gradebook items or an LMS course rubric
- Map assessment items to competency elements - such as assignments or quizzes
- Evidence Matrix detail is displayed in the personalised evidence record
More about Skills-First Evidence Alignment
Request a Proof of Concept
A good first step for most of the institutions we work with, is to order a free Proof of Concept, which will provide you with a report that can be used as a business case for implementing Skills-First Evidence Alignment.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion
We’d love to help you on your micro-credential journey - simply submit your details and we'll make a time to discuss your unique micro-credential journey and what next steps look like for you.
Quick links to further resources
Why evidence of skills and alignment is so important
- Mastery approach - by aligning the curriculum to skills and competencies, learners can fill the gaps in their learning and build towards mastery of a particular skill or competency
- Get actionable insights - the institution can identify gaps and be agile in adapting to meet market needs
- Career-aligned evidence record - with personalised evidence, learners can speak confidently to their skills and competencies and easily share proof of same
- Surfaces durable (transferable) and domain specific skills - institutions can identify both from within their curriculum
- Speed to market - get a micro-credential program up and running quicker, using existing course content and learner data already captured by the institution
- Strengthen recruitment strategy - as industry needs are the first consideration, graduates are job-ready as soon as they graduate, creating more competitive course offerings
- Platform flexibility - at every stage, Credentialate gives you the option to configure to your unique requirements to get the outcomes you want