Credentialate is the world’s first Credential Evidence Platform and currently the only platform that systematically provides personal qualitative and quantitative evidence of learner-level achievement.
This level of granular evidence equips the learner to identify, articulate and speak to their unique strengths - especially learners outside of the top 2%.
The Credentialate Personal Evidence Record can be created for learners who meet a set criteria through automation, reducing the cost of human resources and enabling you to scale fast.
LIVE Personal Evidence Record
LIVE Provisional Evidence Record
Key elements of Credentialate's Personal Evidence Record
- Open Badge Verification - viewers of the digital badge can initiate a verification process that instantly communicates with the server that hosts the original badge metadata. The server verifies that the badge is valid and communicates back to the consumer with confirmation details
- Personal Qualitative and Quantitative Evidence - learner-level performance data that clearly shows the learners’ level of achievement against sub-competencies. A percentage score and a description of what the learner has been assessed to know or apply in relation to that skill is displayed
- Score Key (Optional) - level of achievement the learner has been graded against, such as bronze, silver, gold and platinum
- Framework Alignments - skills and competencies can be aligned to education or industry frameworks, which addresses the gap between micro-credentials and the world of work. Details of the framework association are displayed within the personal evidence record, providing a way for employers to more easily understand the learner’s level of skill
- Create Print Copy - take your personal evidence record offline by printing to a PDF file that includes a QR code pointing back to the digital version of the badge and evidence record
- Share Options Embedded - learners can digitally access and share their personal evidence record, which is embedded in a digital badge easily with their friends, colleagues, potential employers and others
- Skill Information Link e.g. Rich Skill Descriptors (RSDs) - Rich skill descriptors (RSD) provide a common definition of a skill and gives the context behind the skill, allowing interoperability in credentials. They can contain things such as skill statements, skill keywords, standards or certification alignments, intelligent labour market data and occupational data in both human and machine readable formats
- Embed Artefacts to Enrich Evidence - upload and store personal artefacts for learners in the form of files such as videos, images
Edalex announce Credentialate Provisional Evidence Records that recognise progression towards mastery and Personal Evidence Record redesign
27 February 2023, HOBART: Edalex, the EdTech company powering your single source of truth for skills and learning data is excited to announce updates to the design and functionality available in its Credentialate platform: in partnership with Learning Vault, the ability to recognise progression towards mastery through Provisional Evidence Records, and a redesign of their Personal Evidence Record, which includes the introduction of greater labour market context. These enhancements extend the usability of the platform and provide greater value to learners, with the ultimate goal of increasing learner agency and participation within the skills ecosystem.
Why personal evidence matters
- Mastery approach - by aligning the curriculum to skills and competencies, learners can fill the gaps in their learning and build towards mastery of a particular skill or competency
- Career-aligned evidence record - with personalised evidence, learners can speak confidently to their skills and competencies and easily share proof of same
- Strengthen recruitment strategy - as employability is a key consideration for prospective students, providing proof that graduates are job-ready as soon as they graduate creates more competitive course offerings
The impact of personal evidence
- Clearly speak about and communicate their achievements - 76% of learners were more confident to do this after receiving a Personal Evidence Record
- Competitively differentiate themselves by highlighting their unique strengths
- Assess candidates beyond their marks, see a more complete picture
- Immediately validate achievements - see qualitative and quantitative evidence within the digital badge
Educators armed with evidence
- Gain visibility and control over skills attainment which supports evidence-based decision-making and provides actionable insights into the curriculum planning and management lifecycles
- Identify potential gaps in skill coverage, supporting the accreditation process