Credentialate’s development is rooted in standards, making us highly interoperable. We’ve developed technical partnerships that enable us to integrate deeply and our Credentialate Public API allows us to integrate with almost any system. Built on a modern cloud infrastructure, data security and privacy is key. Additionally, we’re currently in the process of applying for ISO 27001 certification – a rigorous international certification that demonstrates our commitment to maintaining and protecting information security.
Systems integration Learning management system (LMS) integration
- Current integrations – Credentialate integrates directly with learning management systems (LMS) to draw learner and achievement data for analysis and recognition. Current LMS integrations include (but are not limited to):
- Future integrations – Contact Us to discuss options around development of additional integration modules for other sources through Credentialate consulting services.
- Other – Integrations can be developed for any source of score and learner data using the Credentialate Public API.
- Multiple Evidence Sources – Credentials using an evidence source type of Grade items in an LMS course can now use assessment items from multiple courses.
Badge agent integration
- Current integrations – Credentialate integrates with the following badge providers:
- Learning Vault
- Canvas Credentials (formerly Badgr)
- Credentialate Badges
- We will continue to add support for industry leaders in badge issuing.
- Multiple Badge agents or issuers can be configured for an organisation, allowing for flexible options when it comes to creating credentials for badging.
- Skills frameworks can be imported and used in Credentialate via our Frameworks Alignment.
- We’re working closely with openRSD to build automated system integration with any skill frameworks supported by the platform.
- We’re working in partnership with Education Design Lab (the Lab), to focus on synergies between the Lab’s 21st Century Skills Micro-credentials, Edalex’s Credentialate platform, and expertise from both organisations in mapping and surfacing personalised skills evidence from the curriculum. Learn more
Credentialate Public API
The Credentialate RESTful API provides a mechanism to develop system integrations with Credentialate outside of the four LMS integrations available (Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas and Moodle). This allows institutions to push enrolments and scores to a pre-configured credential within Credentialate for analysis and creation of badge records.
Data security and privacy
Credentialate is built on a modern cloud infrastructure designed to ensure the safety of your data, and we’ve chosen proven third-party cloud providers. Ensuring the safety and privacy of your data is fundamental to our mission, and underlies one of our core values – Build Trust
ISO 27001 Certification - watch this space
ISO 27001 certification is a rigorous international certification that demonstrates our commitment to maintaining and protecting information security.
To achieve the ISO 27001 certification, organisations must demonstrate a systematic and documented approach to protecting and managing sensitive company and customer information including intellectual property, employee and customer data, financial information and information entrusted to it by third parties.