WHAT INTEGRATION LOOKS LIKE
The Credentialate platform is very powerful and flexible in what it can do. work closely with understand your goals, your challenges and data flow and offer a range of included and add-on consulting services. We work collaboratively with you to help deliver on project objectives and our free Proof of Concept
provides proof of how it can meet your specific needs.
Credentialate’s development is rooted in standards, making us highly interoperable. We’ve developed technical partnerships that enable us to integrate deeply and our public API allows us to integrate with almost any system
We take the time to understand the skills and competencies you want to surface from your courses and the credentials you would like to award your learners.
The information gathered during our consultative process is data-mapped in Credentialate’s evidence matrices, the output of which is a comprehensive personal evidence record for each learner awarded a competency and the accompanying digital badge.
We typically start with one or two courses, training your team in building the Evidence Matrix, Framework Alignment and other skills evidence to save in your Skills and Competency Library. From there, you can continue the data mapping process internally, or engage our team on an ongoing consulting basis.
Some of the additional consulting services we provide include:
- Our learning designer can surface skills and skill elements (that make up competencies and the evidence matrix) from your courses or other learning activities, and match them with the grade items learners are assessed and awarded for
- Design the Evidence Matrix or matrices required
- Assess and match an institution, other education or industry framework(s) to the surfaced skills and competencies
- Design the personal evidence record and/or digital badge
- Design Rich Skill Descriptors (RSD) and create your own RSD collections in openRSD. RSDs can then be used to associate with course content, competencies and/or credentials
Training and support
Our talented and experienced Credentialate team provide comprehensive onboarding training and support to your team – we’re with you every step of the way. We customise our onboarding training services to match the needs of your team. Initial training is provided with a free Proof of Concept, then offered more extensively on full adoption. Access to a detailed Knowledge Bank and easy to follow video tutorials are also provided for in-the-moment instruction.
Working together to build a strong foundation
We’ve outlined above some of the activities we typically engage in – but you may be wondering what needs to be done at your end? We’ve found that working with us on the following has helped us get the best outcomes for our partners:
- Puting aside some time to work with us initially. We want to understand your heart’s desire – what does micro-credentialing success looks like in your organisation?
- What are the pain points, gotchas and snafus that have been getting in the way of you achieving your micro-credentialing vision?
- Helping us understand the data flow in your organisation
- Collaborating with us to put the data and intelligence you have around the skills in your curriculum into an evidence matrix. Working with us to align evidence and frameworks with the elements in the matrix
- Helping us understand the learner profile of your particular learning ecosystem – maybe this includes parents, community or cultural considerations? This way, we can help you shape your information in the most effective way, leading to learner evidence records with real impact
If you’d like to talk through your unique situation, we invite you to get in touch via the form below and let’s start a conversation!