Pre-register to receive the series arc eBook:
This series will focus on the key Stakeholders in the Modern Credential Marketplace – who they are, what drives them and what challenges and opportunities they face.
Lens on Employers
The third stakeholder in our series puts a Lens on Employers. In this arc, we ask:
- How are educators and industry partners collaborating to align study and work more closely?
- How well do employers understand the information that digital badges provide and how can we bridge the gaps?
- How can educators attract and support lifelong learners who are already fully employed, and in the current work culture?
- How can micro-credentials and digital badges support employees wanting to progress in their career or transition to a new one?
- How can educators and employers work together to recognise and validate the skills of their existing employees?
- How can employers utilise micro-credentials and digital badges to assist them in workforce management and planning?
- What role does technology play in all the above?
Upon clicking Submit, you’ll be pre-registered to receive the Edalex eBook of the Lens on Employers arc of the series upon its completion.