All your content, within reach
Organise and manage access to everyone's
content using a central, open source repository
openEQUELLA is an open source digital repository that provides one platform to house your teaching and learning, research, media and library content. openEQUELLA has been deployed for copyright resource collections, research materials, managing and exposing materials through websites and portals, content authoring, workflow, institutional policy and organisational resources.
The Apereo Foundation manages the openEQUELLA project. Edalex is pleased to be a Commercial Affiliate of Apereo, and helped transition the software to open source. Edalex is currently responsible for the majority of openEQUELLA development, and is the official Asia Pacific support and services partner for the platform.
At its core openEQUELLA has been designed to provide the following capabilities:
- Single point for managing and finding digital content
- Easy reuse and repurposing of digital content
- Copyright and digital rights management functionality
- Workflow, archiving and versioning of content
- Control over your own content: avoid LMS course ‘silos’